Student must be 18 years or older. For high school equivalency (GED/HiSET) programs, students who are 16-17 years old must be officially released with a Form 4140 from regular day school. Enrollment is non-discriminatory with regard to race, creed, sex, or ability.
Important reminder regarding fees:
- All payments must be made with cash.
- In addition to the tuition, all classes will incur an additional, nonrefundable enrollment fee of $20 per class.
- Tuition Only Refunds for Special Interest classes will be given only if the student notifies the office BEFORE THE START OF THE SECOND CLASS SESSION.
- A FULL REFUND WILL BE ISSUED ONLY IF A CLASS IS CANCELLED DUE TO LOW ENROLLMENT.
Tobacco/Drug/Alcohol-Free School System:
- Smoking, use of tobacco products and electronic cigarettes is prohibited on school campuses and satellites at all times.
- The Federal Drug-Free Workplace Act of 1988 and the Drug-Free Schools and Communities Act of 1989 require that the Department of Education maintain a drug-free and alcohol-free school environment.
Unlawful Discrimination and Sexual Harassment:
- The state’s non-discrimination policy, as well as Board of Education Policy 1110-11, prohibits any form of discrimination, including harassment based on a person’s membership in a protected class.