- Registration is open to any person 18 years of age or older who is not enrolled in a high school.
- The administration reserves the right to cancel any class which lacks sufficient enrollment. Students will be notified of any changes or cancellation of classes.
- Tuition and lab fees for general interest classes must be paid at the time of registration. Cash or check (if permitted) will be accepted. A fee of $25 will be assessed for any returned check in accordance to Chapter 40-35.5 H.R.S. Refunds will be given only if the student notifies the office BEFORE THE START OF THE SECOND CLASS SESSION (or before the class begins if the class is less than 1 week) with receipt.
- Textbooks for ESL, ABE, ASE, and general interest classes may be purchased at the school office on a CASH ONLY basis after classes begin. Books may not be returned or exchanged. Cost of books are subject to change without prior notice.
- NO SMOKING ON CAMPUS.
Register for classes
Register in-person at the appropriate McKinley Community School Campus’ office during our registration period, complete the registration form, pay any applicable fees, and take a test if necessary. A receipt will be given to you at the time of registration.
- Enrollment fee is non-refundable unless the class is cancelled by McKinley Community School.
- Tuition & Lab fee is refundable only if the student notifies the office before the start of the second class session with receipt (before the class begins if the class is less than 1 week).
- Lab & Material fees will not be refunded after the first class session.
- Placement Test fee is non-refundable.
- Books are non-refundable.
- Refunds will be mailed and may take up to 4-6 weeks.