- Registration is open to any person 18 years of age or older who is not enrolled in a high school. Form 4140 required for those students 16 – 17 years of age.
- The administration reserves the right to cancel any class which lacks sufficient enrollment. Students will be notified of any changes or cancellation of classes.
- $20 cash enrollment fee, non-refundable will be assessed for each class
- $10 cash technology fee, non-refundable will be assessed for each ELA, ABE, or ASE class
- All fees for general interest classes must be paid at the time of registration. Cash or check will be accepted. A fee of $25 will be assessed for any returned check in accordance to Chapter 40-35.5 H.R.S. Refunds will be given only if the student notifies the office BEFORE THE START OF THE SECOND CLASS SESSION (or before the class begins if the class is less than 1 week) with receipt.
- Registration for general interest classes will be closed after the second class or if it is full.
- Textbooks for ELA, ABE, ASE, and general interest classes may be purchased from the teacher on a CASH ONLY basis after classes begin. Books may not be returned or exchanged. The cost of books is subject to change without prior notice.
- Tobacco/Drug/Alcohol-Free School System: Smoking, use of tobacco products and electronic cigarettes is prohibited on school campuses and satellites at all times. The Federal Drug-Free Workplace Act of 1988 and the Drug-Free Schools and Communities Act of 1989 require that the Department of Education maintain a drug-free and alcohol-free school environment.
- Continuous Notice of Non-Discrimination. The Hawaii State Dept. of Education and its schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, color, national origin, religion, or disability in its programs and activities.
Students may park on campus while attending class. The school will not be held responsible for theft, vandalism, or damage to personal property. Students must park in the Diamond Head parking lot, Pensacola Street side of Building 857 or the gravel area. Morning students must EXIT through the back gate on the Ewa side of the school. Morning students are not to exit through the Pensacola Street gate.
Student drop off and pick up should be done in the student parking lot (closest Pensacola Street).